Bumper stickers seen out and about:
- You voted for Bush and all I got was this lousy recession.
- Don’t blame me, I voted with the majority.
- If you can read this, you’re not the President.
- Vote GOP: Enron’s Private Party. Ed. Note: Not whollytrue. Democrats, while not as well funded, have taken Enron money, aswell.
- Evolutionists do it with increasing complexity. For the first time ever, there wasn’t room on the Alameda/Oakland ferrythis morning for everyone who wanted to ride it. Coast Guardregulations permit ships with only two decks to be operated by a crew ofthree (a captain and two deckhands) until more than 150 passengersboard the ship. If more than 150 passengers are to be carried by theship, three (or more) deckhands are required. Ships with three decksrequire a minimum of three deckhands. In the past, this wasn’tan issue as the ships operated by the ferry system all had threedecks. However, the ferry service recently began operating a ferrywith only two decks, and to save money, only two deckhands. Thismorning, I pulled up the ferry terminal just like any other day and found alarger than usual crowd already waiting for the ferry. In the past,this has not been a problem. A larger crowd just meant a ferry rideon a ferry that was closer to capacity. This morning, however, a largenumber of riders got on the ferry in Oakland before the larger than usualand before I could get on the ferry, the deckhands were forced to stopallowing passengers on the ship. Bummer. So, I had to sit aroundfor a hour until the next ship came by. It was annoying because Iwasn’t allowed to board the ferry through no fault of my own.